FINE Hygienic Paper Company is a leader in the Levant Area, servicing its markets with hygienic paper products.
In order to be a key player in the Levant paper converting market, serving customers and consumers by providing them with premium quality products and after sales service; building brand equity into its product, FINE Hygienic Paper Company-Jordan sets the following goals:
- Track and utilize technological advances in the field of hygienic paper making.
- Seek constantly to comprehend and meet its stakeholders’ and customers’ needs and expectations to achieve their requirements and satisfaction.
- Endeavor always to elevate the standard of its product and service qualities.
- Maintain good relations and a high level of professionalism in its dealings with all its business partners.
- Ensure that occupational health and safety and environment will take precedence over expediency.
- Give high priority to invest in human resource development, as well as maintaining the social role of the company.
- Ensuring sustainable development principles in all aspects related to its operations including
Energy management, pollution preventions, human rights, sustainable labor practices and anticorruption.
In order to affirm its commitment, Fine Hygienic Paper management shall:
- Build, implement and continually improve an integrated management system for quality, environment and health & safety that comply with the international standards: (e.g. ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS 18001).
- Establish, implement, monitor and continually improve (Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety) targets, objectives & programsbased onfactual decision approach
- Allocate all necessary methods to prevent pollution, injuries and ill health, eliminate occupational health and safety risks and adopt energy management methodologies.
- Comply with all applicable relevant legislations, regulatory and other requirements such as, but not limited to, Nuqul Group Standard Manual (GSM).
- Provide continuous training and awareness to the employees to ensure their effective involvement and implementation of the company’s systems.
- Communicate this policy by all applicable means to the employees, suppliers, customers,public and other interested parties.
- Provide all required resources (human, material, knowledge and financial) and conditions to achieve the above goals.
The Top Management commits to implement this policy at all levels, making this policy available on our electronic web sites (Baby diapers website: www.finebabyworld.com, Tissue Product website: www.fine-me.com) . Furthermore, we commit to the periodical review of our policy, and the determined objectives, and updating them as necessary.